The Harmony Portfolios are a long established range of globally diversified, multi-asset funds designed specifically to provide a cornerstone investment. The Harmony range consists of ten portfolios, each risk profiled and with a specific geographical and currency focus, housed in a Luxembourg UCITS structure with daily pricing and daily liquidity.
The Harmony Portfolios investment philosophy is built on three core capabilities:
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Selection
- Portfolio Construction
The asset allocation process is disciplined, robust and valuation driven, and builds portfolios with true diversification across a wide range of non-correlated assets. ‘Best of breed’ fund solutions are then used to construct each portfolio. We recognise that no investment house has a monopoly of skill in all disciplines: having an unconstrained choice allows us to choose the most appropriate investment managers for any particular asset class. We are objective and independent in our approach, with no incentive to utilise a specific provider in the underlying composition of the portfolios.
The Harmony Portfolios aim to create the best combination of investments to provide optimal returns relative to each of the ten mandates’ tolerance for risk.
The full range includes:
- Harmony Portfolios Asian Balanced Fund
- Harmony Portfolios Asian Growth Fund
- Harmony Portfolios Australian Dollar Growth Fund
- Harmony Portfolios Europe Diversified Fund
- Harmony Portfolios Sterling Balanced Fund
- Harmony Portfolios Sterling Growth Fund
- Harmony Portfolios US Dollar Balanced Fund
- Harmony Portfolios US Dollar Growth Fund
- Harmony Cautious Income Fund
- Harmony Global Equity Fund (expected Q3 2019)
As at the end of June 2019, assets under management across the nine Harmony Portfolios totalled approximately USD 666 million.